Both the pavilion and certain areas of the pool can be reserved by residents. Reservations are taken on a first come first serve basis. Once you submit your completed reservation form you will receive a response as soon as your status with HOA is confirmed. When you do reserve an area, you will be responsible for any damages to HOA property caused by you or your guests.
To make a reservation, review the calendar below to see if your preferred date is available and then fill out the reservation form. Though the information below is intended to be as accurate as possible, errors can occur. So the calendar below does not guarantee the availability of the date. If you have any questions, call (512) 900-6525.
Pool Party Guidelines
- Informal private party may be held 10am to 6pm (4 hour maximum duration).
- The pool is not available for reservation on major U.S. Holidays.
- Only one pavilion can be reserved at a time.
- Informal, meaning, you may not turn away other members and their guests.
- Party has been scheduled by you, a member of the Association, over the age of 18.
- As Sponsoring Member, you must be present during your scheduled event. No guests will be allowed into the pool until you have first checked in with the lifeguards.
- You must abide by posted pool rules at the pool.
- There must be 1 adult for every 5 children.
- Party size is limited to no more than 30 people.
- You are responsible for any damages caused by party patrons and must pick up the pool area of all belongings and debris upon completion.
- You are required to bring your own trash bags and take trash with you when you leave.
- Must obey all Lifeguard instruction/commands
Park Party Guidelines
- The McKinney Heights park pavilion is available for reservation by McKinney Heights and Springfield subdivision residents between the hours of 9:00 am and 8:00 pm (4 hour maximum duration).
- Reservations will not be accepted more than 3 months in advance. Reservations will not be accepted from residents who are not current with their Homeowner Association dues.
- All residents signing this agreement as hosts of a private party must be present at the events at all times including setup and cleanup.
- Only one pavilion can be reserved at a time. Reservation of the park pavilion does NOT allow use of the pool by the same party. All park pavilion reservations are subject to the Pool Rules which can be found here.
- After each use of the park pavilion, residents are required to leave the space in the same condition as before the event. This includes but is not limited to disposing of garbage and cleaning tables and chairs.
- The host is responsible for alcohol consumption of all guests and for compliance with alcoholic beverage laws and regulations. The host expressly assumes any and all social host liability which may arise out of or relate to the use or the occupancy of the pavilion.
- The host is responsible for the conduct of all guests. The host expressly assumes liability for any and all damage to the pavilion, its fixtures or furniture, or to the related common areas, which arises or relates to the use or occupancy of the area reserved.
- The host expressly agrees and covenants to release, indemnify and hold harmless McKinney Park East HOA, Inc. and Goodwin Management and their respective officers, directors, agents, employees, independent contractors and volunteers (the “Released Parties”) from any and all harm, damages, claims, fines, suits, demands, actions or other liability, including without limitation personal injury, death, or property loss of any person, and including costs and expenses of any kind or nature whatsoever including without limitation attorneys fees, which arises out of, relates to or results from the use or occupancy of the pavilion and related common areas.